Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Truer words have never been spoken

Guys, I’d like to be serious for a moment.

You know, good buddies hanging out and eating hot dogs together is a fucking wonderful thing. I hope as you guys drive home tonight you take a moment to thank the good lord for good buddies who like eating hot dogs with their hot dog eating faces. I’m serious. There’s a lot of people in the world who would love to eat hot dogs with good buddies. But they don’t have good buddies. And they don’t have hot dogs. Or maybe they do have good buddies, but those buddies don’t like hot dogs. In fact, maybe they think hot dogs are what douche bags eat. Well, I feel sorry for those people. I feel sorry for them and their stupid asshole lives.

-Brock Davis,

1 comment:

Jake Lancaster said...

Lincoln had his Gettysburg Address. Marx penned the Communist Manifesto. Ted Kucinski had the Unabomber Manifesto. Now, buddies and hot dog lovers the world over have this. Breathe it in. Breathe deep.