Thursday, May 1, 2008

CL blasts Hot-Dogs like no other force known to man.






All of my buddies from work enjoyed hot dogs today for lunch. It was a great team building experience, and I think we're all much tighter for it. I feel a lot more confident about concepting on our next big project knowing that I have these buddies on my side.

The diversity in the dog creations was award winning to say the least. Wes came in strong with his "Chili Frito" dog. Steve melted minds with his colorful "Psychedelic Pepper Party" dog. Gil threw down the gauntlet with what I like to call "The Trusty Steed", and Heath got all tribal with the "Bison Bombshells". Just a lot of talent sitting at one table with their signature dogs....quality buddy time.

Big ups to whoever rolled strong with the Lil' Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies for dessert. A perfect complement to a wonderful day of dog eating and buddy bonding.

6 comments:

Casey Brewer said...

The bar has been raised. Most definitely.

Jake Lancaster said...

Some fancy dogs there. Is that a line for the men's bathroom forming on the CL rooftop?

General Zod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
team said...

I love wiener

joie said...

Are those SPROUTS on that dog?
Blasphemy!

Casey Brewer said...

The sprouts were on the pile of salad I had next to my dogs. Hangers on if you will.

Seriously though, as far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as blasphemy with hot dogs.