Monday, August 4, 2008

Texas Tonys!





Hey Buddies,

Geoff here. I'm new and got pointed this way by seeing Steve Tenebrini's post about The Wienery over on the poster dork site he and I hang out on. (gigposters.com) You Twin Cities dudes tell Pat to post his menu so I can see what al I'm missing.

So in the spirit of this site here's some pics of one of our recent buddy get togethers at my pad where we made Texas Tonys. These delicious heart cloggers are good ol' dogs split, stuffed with white american cheese, wrapped with bacon the deep fried. Then you top those suckers off with chili, relish, onions, cheddar jack cheese and horseradish slaw. We had a line up waiting for the fryer to keep up. Hot dang!

Next up my pics from our trip to Hot Doug's The Sausage Superstore and Encased Meats Emporium!










5 comments:

R. Falch said...

Ain't that America...

Jake Lancaster said...

Those are some righteous dogs. God bless.

Casey Brewer said...

Holy mother mary of christ those look delicious!

Not Dickless said...

What's your recipe for horseradish slaw - sounds mmm...mmm good.

Geoff Peveto said...

this one was just mayonesa (mexican mayo) and creamed hot horseradish and some garlic.

I made some the other day though that added blue cheese. It ruled.