Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Is there anything you can't do with a dog?

Tonight I was figgering dinner would be Thanksgiving leftovers which I'm pretty much at the end of my dining rope with. But my sweet old lady and I made a choice decide to go to a new spot called Shuggie's. All we knew was it was rumored to have good burgers and was part of the South Austin Trailer Park & Eatery
The eatery was built around the success of Torchy's Tacos. Torchy's has been in town a couple three years now so some of yinz may have had a chance to eat there. Pretty tasty eats.




For whatever reason they don't have an online menu so we just headed over thinking we'd get a couple burgers and some fries. But lo and behold when I read through the menu I came to the "Bulldog" it's amazing I made it that far considering the second thing on there is the "Rambler" which is a burger topped with gouda, grilled onions, bbq sauce and CHICKEN FRIED BACON.

I digress...

The Bulldog is an all beef split, stuffed with cream cheese and green chilies and wrapped in an egg roll. Served with a side of sweet chili dipping sauce. I'm crappin you negative fellas...

2 comments:

Casey Brewer said...

Fuck me.

The street food in Minneapolis is sorely lacking compared to these delectable treats you speak of Geoff.

Geoff Peveto said...

I live in a good food town. Any of you dudes are welcome to come visit. I have a swank pad right in the action. We'll get shit faced and fat...