Friday, March 13, 2009

One Hungry Gringo




Hola mi amigos. What we have here is an all-beef Hebrew National frank, fried in a corn tortilla with cojito cheese, jalapeno, diced onion, and copious amounts of fresh cilantro. Add a little refried black beans on top, and fresh guacamole on the side and you have a real fiesta.

The pictures don't do these dogs justice, but they were delicious. I wish I would have had a cold Pacifico to wash it all down, and a beautiful sun-kissed chica on my arm, but tapwater and a gay pit bull will do in a pinch.

This feast was inspired by Jake's pics from his trip to Sturgis. Olay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get this Mexi-dog?

Casey Brewer said...

I made that fucker...

darci said...

You made this and didn't invite me? You know of my love for the taco dog!

Geoff Peveto said...

I'd eat the Jesus outta them fixins. Well played...