Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mike, Mike and Mike's Chili.



Buddies Mike "The Mayor" Haeg and Mike Rook came to conquer a mountain with me here in Seattle. On their first night in town I brought them to Mike's Chili, the world famous joint that serves a mean chili dog. The Mayor gave the entire Mike's Chili softball team keys to the city of Mt. Holly. This secured a fast friendship with Mike, the owner of the place. Buddies for life!



Mike's famous chili dog. Swimming in a pool of his beef chili, with shredded cheddar cheese and diced jalapenos. Sweet mercy!



There's Mayor Mike himself contemplating his next BM after destroying a Mike's chili dog. A major flaw in my judgement was bringing these guys to Mike's Chili on their first night in town. The shitter at my apartment has seen some horrible, horrible things.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

That's a lot of effin Mike's. I have a few posts to get caught up on postin. Buddy Marathon on the way.

Kurt said...

I farted just looking at that picture of Mike's chili dog.