Friday, June 29, 2012

Tilia. Minneapolis.

The lack of quality content on this blog brings me great sorrow. It makes my old balls ache. I'm not exactly sure what the deal is. Maybe it's my new affinity for coconut water, soy milk and kale chips. Perhaps it's Jake's cross-fit squat challenges and clean livin'. Maybe it's because ol' Geoff is such a big timer Hollywood type that he only has the stomach for fancy shmancy artisan eats. Fuck all of that. The thing that brought us all here was good times and quality dogs. 

It's time to get the band back together, go on the road, infuse our faces with delicious all-beef meats and mustards from far off lands. I give you Tilia in Minneapolis. Perhaps the best hot dog I have ever deposited in my beard hole.




Two of these BLT Dogs cost a grand total of $10. Here on the West Coast I couldn't buy handful of toenail clippings for that. 

Bacon, tomatoes, dill pickles, pickled veggies (carrots, cauliflower, onions), sprigs of dill,  mayo, mustard, black pepper, and scallions. It's like a Chicago Dog that's been sniffin' around in some gypsy mama farmer's market picnic basket. "Hey Sugar Babe, I like your sprigs."


I hoisted this duo of dogs into my Sarlacc Pit faster than the human mind can calculate the chewing muscle function. Down the hatch boys!


I also sampled the scallops and a gem lettuce salad. All excellent. 

1 comment:

Not Dickless said...

Goddammit. I was in town last weekend - in Linden Hills even - and didn't know about this. Goddammit.